We collect information from you in several places on this site to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
1: Help make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
2: Help you find information, products, and services quickly.
3: Help us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
4: Send you alerts on new products and services on offer.
Registration and Ordering:
Before using certain sections of this site or ordering Gift Vouchers, you may be required to complete an online registration. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, size, shipping and billing address, phone number and email address.
Several locations on the site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to : registering for promotions; requesting us to notify you on particular offers or products, or signing up for our e-mail newsletter and special offers, including contests, which we may run from time to time. Your participation in contests is completely voluntary, so you can choose if you would like to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post on our site and social media profiles (facebook, twitter and others) the names and cities of contest winners.
Cookies and Other Technology:
To help make our website more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we invoke a standard feature of browser software, called a “cookie”, to assign each visitor a unique, random number (a sort of user ID) that resides on your computer. The cookie does not personally identify the visitor as an individual; rather, cookies merely identify the computer that a visitor uses to access our sites. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer.
2: Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
If you do not want the benefit of cookies, there is a simple process to manually delete your cookies. Please consult your web browser’s Help documentation for more information on this process.
Information Use & Disclosure
We may internally use your personal information to improve our site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this site.
We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
1: As do most Internet retailers, we use other service providers (such as courier services) to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. In the example of courier services, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
3: We may share personal information and non-personal information with entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us.
4: We may share aggregate, non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
All information gathered by Asian Roots is stored securely within a controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas or on your social media profiles is available to anyone with Internet access. Any information that you share with your friends and others under our ‘share with your friend’ feature or ‘Share your private showcase’ is at your risk. You must responsibly choose whom to share the information with.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Terms and Conditions
These rules apply unless otherwise stated in the fine print pertaining to the Offer:
- Voucher will expire on the date specified on the voucher.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Providing voucher code is mandatory to avail offer.
- Booking, reservations and amendments are subject to availability.
- Vouchers can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer (including photo ID proof, if required).
- All local/national laws and rules, consumption of intoxicants etc – that apply to regular customers, apply to Asian Roots voucher holders too.
- The merchant is solely responsible for the taxes levied/to be levied on the services/products for providing the Sales Invoice to the Customer against the services rendered or product sold.
- In case of cancellation or transactional failure, Gift vouchers shall not be valid for cash back.
- Cash Back or Refund will be processed through NEFT within 10 working days.
- For any query you may email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The Asian Roots website facilitates promotion of various Salon/Spa offers through online Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Voucher either in physical or electronic form, entitles the holder of such Voucher (the “Voucher Holder”) to receive the ‘Offers’ from Asian Roots, to be used on or before the use by date stated on the Voucher or as described on the website.
- The ‘Offers’ shall mean the goods and/or services to be provided by Asian Roots to the Voucher Holder, as specified on Asian Roots website and/or on the Voucher.
- Once a user makes a purchase of Asian Roots Gift voucher on website or mobile application, Asian Roots provides you with a Voucher which will enable you to avail the services.
- In order to purchase Gift Vouchers, the user would be required to create an account on the Asian Roots website or mobile application.
- When you go through the procedure for purchasing a Voucher, you are accepting Terms of Sale before making a purchase. Once Asian Roots have received the amount from the customer, for a purchase of a Gift Voucher, the transaction is considered complete, and a contract for purchase is made at this stage. Asian Roots will send an email to the customer confirming the transaction. Gift Voucher will also be sent via email.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- In case of a Gift Voucher for Services, once we issue you the Voucher, you may request for a cancellation of the voucher at any time within 7 working days from the day of purchase.
- In case of Cancellation, refund will be processed through NEFT within 10 working days.
- If you want to cancel your voucher, you must do so by sending an email at email@example.com to inform Asian Roots the reason for cancelling the Voucher. However, the cancellation request will be denied if the voucher has been partially/fully redeemed.
- All Asian Roots Gift Vouchers shall be subject to the standard terms and conditions and specific terms and conditions (as mentioned on the Offer).
- As a condition of purchase, we reserve the right to send you administrative and promotional emails. This may include – information regarding your purchases, new discounts and promotional. You can opt out of our promotional emails anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email correspondences or you may write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any purchase of a Voucher is for non-commercial & personal use only (although you may give the Gift Voucher to someone else for their non-commercial, personal use).
- You promise not to provide false data including false names, addresses and/or contact or payment details; or engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the purchase or use of a Voucher, or allow/encourage anyone else to do so.
- Any attempt to redeem a Voucher contrary to these Terms of Sale may render a Voucher void at Asian Roots discretion.
- The reproduction of a Voucher is prohibited.
- The commercial trade of a Voucher is prohibited.